Things to Consider When Selecting a Spill Kit
Choosing the right spill kit is critical to ensure that you are prepared for any type of spill. See our infographic and follow the guide to ensure you choose the right kit.
Things to consider when selecting a Spill Kit
Choosing the right spill kit is critical to ensure that you are prepared for any type of spill. Following these guidelines will ensure you choose the right kit.
- Consider what size you need
- Choose a size for maximum clean up needs
- Consider the viscosity of the potential spill, as it affects size needs
Consider the Material
- Spill kits are made for different materials
- Be sure that you purchase the kit for your materials needs
- You may need more than one kit based on the materials
Know the Colour Codes
- Spill kits for specific materials are colour coded
- Blue is for general purpose kits
- Yellow is for hydrocarbon type materials
- Red is for chemical spills
Giving your specific needs some thought will ensure that you are buying the right spill kit to meet those needs. Ecospill has your spill kit solution.