Corrosive Storage Cabinet – 100L
For safe, secure, onsite storage of corrosive substances (class 8). This Corrosive Storage Cabinet – 100L contains a fully adjustable galvanised shelf (perforated to permit free air flow), and a Polyethylene tray on each shelf to collect any accidental spillages. Designed to withstand fire this cabinet provides a safe environment to store most corrosive chemicals. For indoor use only.
- 800mm high, designed to fit under a standard bench top.
- Fully welded 150mm deep liquid tight sump.
- Welded shelf brackets that fully interlock with shelves.
- 40mm thermal barrier between brackets.
- Electrostatic high gloss powder coat finish.
- Dual vents for ventilation.
- Self-closing and self latching doors.
- Continuous stainless steel piano hinges.
- Polyethylene Drip Trays
- Adjustable shelf heights.
- Fire Tested.
- AS3780-2008 (The Storage and Handling of Corrosive Substances) compliance.
- 100 Litre Capacity
- 1 Shelf, 2 Doors
- Chemically Resistant Powder Coated Steel
- 2 Polyethylene Drip Traps
- Ext. Dimenions HxWxD (mm): 800 x 920 x 615
- Int. Dimenions HxWxD (mm): 520 x 835 x 530
- Weight: 100kg
Benefits of Using a Corrosive Storage Cabinet – 100L size
Best Practice. Corrosive goods substances are highly reactive and not all staff are aware of the risks of reactivity and compatibility of class 8 goods. It is best practice then to store corrosive substances safely, secured in a locked cabinet, separating reactive substances and only storing according to compatibility. Not only is it safer, but it just makes good sense for productivity and optimum use of resources. Goods can then be stored at the point where you need to use them most. Having the chemicals you need within arms length of your workspace, or in a designated location increases production and minimises lost productivity.
Safety First. The risks to staff is minimised and hazards are reduced when corrosive substances are stored correctly in within correctly signed Safety Cabinets. Corrosive leaks can destroy and cause costly damage to equipment and cause risk to personal safety. Fires are unforgiving and don’t discrimate, a fire in your workplace will burn through the place in no time, and quite literally every moment counts. Having corrosives safely stored away in a DrumSmart fire resistant Corrosive Storage Cabinet means the risk of ignition is pretty non-existent and not likely to happen. And secondly, if there is already an existing fire event elsewhere in the workplace, it will serve to protect your highest flammables from igniting the fire further, providing personnel valuable extra time to evacuate.
Exceeds Australian Standards. DrumSmart Corrosive Safety Cabinets are manufactured to the strictest Australian Standards and quality control checks and exceed AS3780-2008.
What if I Use a Quantity Larger or Smaller Than 100 Litres?
No problem, we have the right Corrosive Storage Cabinets for you. Simply click on the Capacity Size you need to take you to the right safety cabinet for you: