Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinets
Corrosive Substance Storage Cabinets allow you to safely contain flammable corrosives. The Steel Corrosive Cabinets have all the features of our Flammable Safety Cabinets with the added benefit of polyethylene shelf trays and a unique powder coat paint for chemical resistance. Corrosive Storage Cabinets are for indoor use only.
Corrosive Storage Cabinets provide a safe, close-by, secure and on-site storage of dangerous materials and help you to maintain good housekeeping practices. All safety cabinets are fire tested and approved and unlike other cabinets, they exceed Australian Standard AS3780-2008 (The Storage and Handling of Corrosive Substances). They provide a simple and safe solution by keeping dangerous goods right where you need them, but never at the risk of your safety.
- Fully welded construction 1.2mm Steel Double Wall
- Electrostatic High Gloss Powder Coat Finish
- Dual vents for ventiliation / Flash Arresters
- Self-Closing and Latching Doors
- Continuous Stainless Steel Piano Hinges
- Leakproof Containment Sumps
- Adjustable Shelf Heights
- Polyethylene Drip Trays
- Fire Tested
- AS3780-2008 compliant